CAST-DESIGNER optimizer can execute multi-criteria non-linear optimization based on DOE/GA/PSO as known as Artificial IntelligenceCAST-DESIGNER optimizer can execute multi-criteria non-linear optimization based on DOE/GA/PSO as known as Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Multiple Criteria Targets: All physical problems can be optimized, including the distortion, displacement, stress and strain, temperature etc. For example: Single or multiple targets of the simulation, what the design engineer is trying to achieve like to maximize the welding speed, minimize distortion or minimize residual stress and fix condition during the welding process.
- Multiple Design or Process Variable: Design elements that are allowed to vary, could be the Parametric CAD geometries like part dimensions, weld bead dimension, or process parameters, like material properties, welding velocity, welding current and voltage or the fix force and release time.
- Genetic Algorithm and PSO in CAST-DESIGNER WELD Optimizer checks the results of each optimization iteration like distortion and intelligently sets the new value for the design variables like weld velocity or welding sequence. Such iterations are continued until the targets are achieved.
- Complex user formulas are supported without programming.
CAST-DESIGNER Optimization supports parallel automatic optimization, this is a breakthrough technology to reduce the lead time of optimization.
Find the best welding sequence to minimize the distortion and residual stress.
Find the best process variables like:
- Material properties
- Welding speed
- Welding parameters
- Find the best dimensions or locations of Part Features
- For Defect-Free welding
DESIGN OF EXPERIMENTS
The Design of Experiments (DOE) component enables engineer to quickly assess the impact of various design variables based on a set of objectives and identify significant interactions. The design data produced by DOE runs can also be used with approximation models for use with optimization methods.
The system supports full factors, Taguchi DOE method and user-defined formula for a condition.
CAST-DESIGNER WELD provides a comprehensive selection of parallelized optimization techniques that can be applied to a variety of problems. It also includes techniques that can handle multi-objective optimization problems.
CAST-DESIGNER WELD provides a rich tool to monitor the optimization process and analyze optimization calculation results.
- Visualization: 2D, 3D, surface map, contour map, etc.
- Data could be directly inputted into Microsoft Excel for subsequent analysis
- Statistics, regression, ANOVA
- Parallel coordinator plot and Pareto graphic plot.
Automatic optimize the welding parameters
Optimize the welding sequence to reduce distortion
Welding sequence design interface